Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Paper Players Challenge “Love is in the Air”

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my new blog.  Back in November I bit the bullet and became a Stampin Up Demonstrator and upon becoming a demonstrator I wanted to start a new blog. New chapter in life means a new blog.  So sit back and enjoy the ride with me.  If at anytime you have any questions drop me a line. I’d love to hear from you. 
A few days ago I asked my friend Holly if she would like to do challenges with me.  So every week we each take a turn and pick a challenge out there and do it.  I’m starting the week off by picking the challenge over at The Paper Players.  So head on over and play along.  So without further ado here’s my card
PP127-1.6.13 dstackhouse
Details:Cardstock: SU: Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Red Glimmer, and Vellum card stock
Stamps: SU: Perfectly Preserved and Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: SU: Going Gray
Tools: SU: Cannery framelits, Bitty Banners framelits, Fashionable Hearts embosslits, Smarll Heart punch,

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, what a fabulously creative use of the jar! I love the tumbling hearts and the fact that they are different shades of the same color - and I love all the texture on them, too. Fabulous! So glad you shared this "love"ly creation with the Paper Players this week and good luck with your new blog.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog and becoming a demonstrator! You're off to a great start with this cutie! How clever! Thanks so much for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jar of hearts, Dawn! All the textures are awesome, and I see that you even added texture to the glimmer paper. I'll have to try that. Good luck with your blog and thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

 

Baking with Paper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design