Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello Kitty Soft Kitty.....

little ball of fur....hahaha. Do you watch Big Bang Theory?  My husband and I love that show.  We are late to the party so I'm sure there's a lot of episodes we haven't seen but early this year you could've flipped on any channel and they were playing reruns.  Any who, when I was making this card, Sheldon's lullaby kept running through my mind. So we have Hello Kitty instead of warm kitty.

This was made for my cousin's little girl who likes two things.  Hello Kitty and American Girl dolls.

We recently moved and as I was unpacking I came across some old American Girl cookbooks that my parents had gotten me when I was a young girl.  Seeing as I don't have any kids of my own I thought who else to give them to then to my little cousin.  I know she will take care of them so I feel comfortable in letting them go.

So without further ado, here's Hello Kitty.


Supplies Used:
Card stock: SU: Smokey Slate, Strawberry Slush; MFT: Tickled Pink; PTI: White, Kraft
Stamps: MFT: Paw Print BG; SSS: I See You
Cut file: No longer available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Baking with Paper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design