Sunday, August 18, 2013

Winter Frost in Bethlehem

So I got some of the new holiday paper out of Stampin' Up's Holiday catalog. The colors in it are gorgeous!

I was so excited when I sat down to write this post but it was a feeling very short lived. I thought "Hey, I finally made an all SU card"  NOT!  Every die I used was from Spellbinders. The papers and stamps was from SU and to boot, the stamp set is retired.  You can buy the stamp from SU in digital format for only $1.95 USD.

This is a 5.5" x 5.5" easel card.  I used, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, and Smoky Slate card stock.  The patterned paper is from the Winter frost paper back and 12" x 12" dsp pack.  I embossed the image using black embossing power then created by background using crumb cake and baked brown sugar and various SU blue inks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Baking with Paper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design