Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Comes Again

Ok, I'm not going to say that I've been busy and blah blah blah and that's the reason I haven't blogged in over a year.

But I am kind of embarrassed that I only seem to blog about Christmas cards.  Never the less. I have a few cards I'll be showing over the next couple days.

My husband comes to me and tells me he needs a Buckeyes inspired card to send to a buddy of his who is a Michigan fan.

I had no idea what I was going to do so I went to Old Faithful (Pinterest) and found  this card.

I changed a few things on it but it's pretty much a CASE.

Everything is SU except the polka dot background.  I used a PTI set to do that.  If you have any questions on what I used on this card.  Drop me a line.  I'd love to hear from you!

Hope you like



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Baking with Paper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design